Monday, March 1, 2010

Getting to know Ashley Carter --I'm Cool! :)

I'm twenty-three years old and am from Orem, Utah. I am a runner and love being outside especially in the summer. I love being in the sun especially to get a slight natural tan. Something about the sun just makes me feel great. I enjoy school and get excited after each accomplishment and each class. I'll be so proud when I finish and become a teacher. I have gotten through school with a job cutting hair on the weekends. I often times feel like an artist of hair. Then I also feel like an artist because I am a writer. I want to become a teacher because English is something special to me.
I recently met a nice guy here at UVU, he is my first boyfriend. I'm in love for the first time. It's exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment